- Iconic Awards ceremony 2016. Many thanks to the German Design Council for a nice evening at BMW Welt in Munich. It was a pleasure meeting great people from all over the world.
- We're honored to be featured in the Northern Hesse - Champions 2016 Magazine, that presents the leading companies in the center of Germany. "Northern Hesse is one of Europe's ten most innovative regions and offers excellent quality of work & life" and we're happy to be part of it!
- Our idea for the "Making Heimat" project was selected for their data base as part of the German Pavilion at the Venice Biennale 2016. We'll be taking an old office building and turning it into homes for refugees. Together with refugees from Syria and Afghanistan, we're looking to build a permanent home. It'll be done in December this year.
- Many thanks to Rahul, Saskia, Tony, Caroline and Matthias for the great discussions and the thoughtful inputs into our project “Architecture and Migration” at the Urban Age conference in Venice. The publication will come out soon. Thanks also to the whole LSE team for this great event!
- After a very long time of ups and downs, we've finally won the Vitos, Kurhessen Competition!
- We had the pleasure of getting a visit from El Saady Badawy, a landscape architect from Cairo, Egypt. He constructed Cairo's Central Park (Al Azhar Park) and is now partnering up with us for a local project.
LONGING 02. May 2016 Christoph Hesse was invited to join the podium discussion about "Longing - living on the countryside" at the NRW represenation office in Berlin.