(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The usage is based on Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO. Google Analytics uses “Cookies”; text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website like
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the preferred page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
is typically transferred and stored on a server by Google in the United States. The, in context of Google Analytics by you transmitted IP Adress, will not be merged with other Google data. We have extended the code “anonymizeIP” to this website. This guarantees the masking of your IP address so that all data is anonymized. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server and then be shortened.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
(2) This website uses Hostpoint,
(3) A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. If you use this option, data entered in the input mask such as
- Guest name
- E-mail address
will be transmitted per E-Mail.
(4) Right to information
You may demand the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is present, you can request information about the following data:
- the purposes for which the personal data is processed
- the categories of personal data that are processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from this person
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you with a reason related to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO.
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time.
(5) Responsible Person
Am Hauptbahnhof 12
Tel.: 05631/50 14 576